Your home is special. Think about all of the memories created inside, the delicious dinners produced in the kitchen, the love and laughter of the holidays. When photos and promotion are done right, it is possible to capture just how special your home is – and why potential buyers need to put in an offer as soon as possible.
Brochures, high-end magazines and selected viewings – these are your chances to showcase your property, be it a one-bedroom flat or a six-bedroom period property. Your agent needs to be an expert at promotion, design and marketing.
- Will your property be marketed in high quality local magazines?
- How long will it take to produce the sales brochure?
- …and if we want to alter the photos in the brochure, is this possible?
- Can the agent provide me with innovative marketing, such as 3D floorplans?
- Will the agent spread bespoke leaflets for my property around the local area?
- Do you want to be tied into a long agency agreement?
- Do you have to pay anything upfront to the agent?
- How many hours will my agent spend diligently ringing applicants about my property?